Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Astrology: What's Hot Now: Gemini Women Quotes

Astrology: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week
Gemini Women Quotes
Jul 20th 2011, 10:01

Helen Hunt

I think that all of us are 5-year-olds and we don't want to be embarrassed in the schoolyard.

Marilyn Monroe

My work is the only ground I've ever had to stand on. I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation but I'm working on the foundation.

Anne Frank

It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.

Angelina Jolie

I would like to be open with the public. I would like to not keep secrets or be careful when I talk. I don't want to have to plan things. I want to be outspoken. I want to say my opinions and I hope they're taken in the right way. I don't want to stop being free. And I won't.

Alanis Morissette
  • As long as I can say what it is that I need to say, then I'll fit whatever I'm trying to say around a melody.
  • I remember thinking during those times that I wanted to write in a way where there are no rules.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment