Friday, July 22, 2011

Astrology: What's Hot Now: Leo Women Quotes

Astrology: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week
Leo Women Quotes
Jul 22nd 2011, 10:00

Helen Mirren:

Actors are rogues and vagabonds. Or they ought to be.

Coco Chanel:
  • In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
  • Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.
Amelia Earhart:

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure , the process is its own reward.

J.K. Rowling:
  • The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and must therefore be treated with great caution.
  • You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
Melanie Griffith:

I'm more relaxed about life now that I'm older. I like it-despite the wrinkles. It's what I feel inside that's precious.

Halle Berry
  • While being called beautiful is extremely flattering, I would much rather be noticed for my work as an actress.
  • I spent a lot of time with a crown on my head.
Madonna:
  • I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.
  • I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.
Lucille Ball:

Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment